debian wheezy amd64 freeze

Hi,

I've installed the debian wheezy amd64 on a notebook ASUS (Asus n56vz-s4196h).

The installation went fine, but I got a crash (after a few minutes of usel). Graphics card and mouse was blocked.

I tried to change the desktop manager but it was the same. I also installed linux mint (derived from debian testing) but it was the same.

The combination of special keys it's not working. I have to do hard-reset.

I was looking for in syslog or dmesg but I could not find anything.

Can be only a kernel problem when It freeze in this way? Or without more info I can not say anything?

Where can I find more logs to found the reason of the crash?

Thank you,

Alfredo