Re: What are some common problems when using Debian GNU / LINUX?

Le 20.01.2013 07:46, Yaro Kasear a écrit :
On 01/20/2013 12:26 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Debian probably won't be doing the switch to systemd. Systemd
required very Linux-specific kernel features and Debian has a couple
non-Linux ports that'd make going systemd impractical (However I
believe systemd is available in the repos and officially supported.)

True. I think there will not be a big switch, since Debian sounds like to support a BSD kernel. (I think I'll try it someday) But this does not meant that Debian will not do the switch for it's linux' port. I do not think so, since it would mean that *BDS and linux based debian would rely on different tools, and so I guess there would be no interest to keep the name "Debian" for both. I do not know, I'm not in developer's minds.