Re: [OT] Posting styles

Indulekha wrote:
> So, since I sometimes need big, thigh high rubber boots to keep my feet and
> legs dry and clean, I should just wear my big rubber boots everywhere all
> time then, right? That way whether I'm at the grocery store, the office, or
> the barn there'll be no worries. :D

A better analogy is that I put on my seat belt before starting a car,
rather than engaging in a complex calculation of the likelyhood of
needing that seatbelt.

> Besides, if everyone signed all mail it'd be a very short matter of time
> til the means to spoof any gpg/pgp key would appear.

I'd recommend learning more about cryprography if you think that.
I'll also observe that high-value things are already cryptographically
authenticated, so also using crypto for lower-value things does not
appreciably increase the motivation to break it.

--
see shy jo