Re: [OT] Posting styles

On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 03:49:09PM -0500, Indulekha wrote:
> So, since I sometimes need big, thigh high rubber boots to keep my feet and
> legs dry and clean, I should just wear my big rubber boots everywhere all
> time then, right?

Then if anyone *cough* *cough* on your leg and tells you its raining
you'll already have one over them. :)

> If you and I work together on a secret project for a defense contractor,
> or in banking or something it makes senseto sign business-related emails
> to one another. For casual communication it's just madness.

I suppose you mean encrypting, you can still read signed mail. The point
to note is that *if suddenly* two people start encrypting their mail,
that alone will set off alarm bells and basic detective/"social
engineering" work would reveal more than you would like. If you encrypt
your mail all the time (not sure who does) then the chances of anyone
wasting resources to "see what's up" is considerably lower.

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte