Debian and EFIKA MX Smartbook

Hello,

I am interested in buying the EFIKA MX Smartbook [1].

Is there anybody who owns one and has Debian installed?

Besides I read some documentation, like [2], the documents that can be
found here [3], and [4], I still have some questions.

I'd prefer to have Debian over Ubuntu installed.

1. The support of the armhf architecture starts with wheezy. But there
are no install images, except those on [3], right? When can one expect them?

2. Is the graphic unit fully supported with these install images, that
is to say, is the xorg-video-imx driver already included?

3. Did I understand it right, that for an installation of Debian, I just
need to write one of those images to a SD card, put this into the SD
card slot, turn the device on and drink some coffee?

3.1 After the installation, upgrading the system will work?

4. If it should be not that easy, does the armel distribution of Debian
work on the device? I guess, then I have to compile the xorg-video-imx
driver by myself, right?

Thank you for your answers.
Robert

[1] http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/smartbook