Re: CUPS and Brother HL-5340D dual whammy (SOLVED!)

* On 2012 02 Mar 12:40 -0600, Camaleón wrote:
> You can also consider contacting the manufacturer (Brother in your case),
> AFAIK it used to be a linux-friendly partner. And true is that their
> printers PPD files are quite old (2005).

I could just yell out of my car window while driving down the highway
for all the good calling them would likely do.  Funny thing is that I
still have the original toner cartridge that came with the printer when
I bought it five years ago!  It may be a moot point, meaning that there
may not be cartridges available when this one runs out and I won't need
an updated PPD anyway.  :-D

- Nate >>