Re: Gnome-terminal focus

On 01/03/12 14:30, Johann Spies wrote:

what version are you running? im running testing and it seems the latest
version in debian

$ aptpolicy gnome-terminal

Where do you get aptpolicy?

apt-cache policy

also, i have all the versions of debian in my sources.list, so it reveals all versions available of a package. (I used the command to show that is the latest version

gnome-terminal:
    Installed: 3.2.1-2
    Candidate: 3.2.1-2

This is what I use.

I have the same version and it works for me (TM). Check accessibility options, focus follow click or something like that. Im not sure where to find that kind of stuff on gnome 3 tho.

If you want to avoid the problem altogether you can just use
alt + 1 for tab 1
alt + 2 for tab 2,
etc...
ctrl + shift + T for new tab
ctrl + shift + W to close tab

i never click on tabs, its very inconvenient