Re: Gnome-terminal focus

> what version are you running? im running testing and it seems the latest
> version in debian
>
> $ aptpolicy gnome-terminal

Where do you get aptpolicy?

apt-file search aptpolicy

gets nothing.

So does:

wajig search apt | grep -i policy

and

dpkg -S aptpolicy
dpkg-query: no path found matching pattern *aptpolicy*.

> gnome-terminal:
>    Installed: 3.2.1-2
>    Candidate: 3.2.1-2

This is what I use.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh
      me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
      the still waters...Surely goodness and mercy shall
      follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell
      in the house of the LORD for ever."
                          Psalms 23:1,2,6