Re: Gnome-terminal focus

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 12:11:18PM +0200, Jon Dowland wrote:

> I think that will require patching the source.  However it's probably a patch
> that upstream would be interested in; although, having the tab bar focussed is
> probably necessary for some keyboard-only operation.

It is no problem when I use shortcuts (Shft-Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn).  Then the
focus lands on the cursor position.  It is only when I use the mouse.

> It's worth making sure that this hasn't changed/been fixed in the most
> up-to-date version of gnome-terminal, if you aren't running it already.

ii  gnome-terminal            3.2.1-2

Thanks for your reply.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh
      me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
      the still waters...Surely goodness and mercy shall
      follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell
      in the house of the LORD for ever."
                          Psalms 23:1,2,6