Re: Is it possible to install nowadays on Debian SID the LibreOffice 3.6.4?

Hi Mark,

"Mark Allums" <mark@allums.com> writes:

> On 2012-12-17 21:41 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:

[ snipped ]

> Typically, the dependencies of experimental packages are not sorted out
> properly, so installing them can be a trial.  I routinely install package
> from experimental, and from my experience, I recommend NOT to do it.  I make
> exceptions for new kernels, and occasionally language tools, like the
> imminent release of gcc-4.8, but never anything than might impact my ability
> to boot or read & write to the hard disk.  Libreoffice should be safe
> enough, but *beware*!

OK, I have been warned.

So, with my sources.list ( one can it see in previously posted mail in
this thread ) if I upgrade
( sudo aptitude update
  sudo aptitude safe-upgrade )

my Debian system, that has installed only LibreOffice from the
experimental repository, how can I know whether other already installed
packages from the unstable repository doesn't become upgraded from the
experimental repository? ( I hope this is explained clear, because
English isn't my first language.)

--
Regards from Pal