Re: Is it possible to install nowadays on Debian SID the LibreOffice 3.6.4?

Hi Sven,

Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

> On 2012-12-17 08:28 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

>>> It is necessary to have an entry for experimental in your
>>> sources.list. Do you have one already?
>>
>> No, I haven't it yet.
>>
>> How should look like such an entry in my sources.list?
>
> The same as the following, with s/sid/experimental/.
>
>> My sources.list follows:
>> deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
>> deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free

Well, if I understand you correctly, my sources.list is now:

deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free

deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free
deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free

deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org sid main
deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing main

# Bitlbee
deb http://code.bitlbee.org/debian/devel/testing/amd64/ ./

Is this the right setup?

I did 'sudo apt-get update'.

After that I try to install libreoffice by running:

sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice libhsqldb-java/unstable
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Selected version '1.8.0.10-14' (Debian:unstable [all]) for 'libhsqldb-java'
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libreoffice :
Depends: libreoffice-core (= 1:3.6.4-1) but it is not going to be
 installed
Depends: libreoffice-writer but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-calc but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-impress but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-draw but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-math but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-base but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libreoffice-report-builder-bin but it is not going to be
 installed
Depends: libreoffice-filter-mobiledev but it is not going to be
 installed
Depends: libreoffice-java-common (>= 1:3.6.4~) but it is not going to be
 installed

Please advice me how to go further to get libreoffice 3.6.4 installed!

--
Regards from Pal