Re: Is it possible to install nowadays on Debian SID the LibreOffice 3.6.4?

Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

> On 2012-12-17 20:36 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> Well, if I understand you correctly, my sources.list is now:
>>
>> deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
>> deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free
>>
>> deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
>> deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
>>
>> deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free
>> deb     http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main contrib non-free
>>
>> deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org sid main
>> deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing main
>>
>> # Bitlbee
>> deb http://code.bitlbee.org/debian/devel/testing/amd64/ ./
>>
>> Is this the right setup?
>
> Yes, that is correct.
>
>> I did 'sudo apt-get update'.
>>
>> After that I try to install libreoffice by running:
>>
>> sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice libhsqldb-java/unstable
>> [...]
>> Please advice me how to go further to get libreoffice 3.6.4 installed!
>
> Do you have libreoffice 1:3.5.4+dfsg-4 from unstable currently
> installed?

I have installed only two package currently:
libreoffice-l10n-hu
libreoffice-l10n-sr

so now I'm going to purge these two packages too.

Done, but the command:
sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice libhsqldb-java/unstable

still produce the same errors as previously.

--
Regards from Pal