Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration issue]

On Lu, 17 dec 12, 18:30:35, Richard Owlett wrote:
> Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> >On Du, 16 dec 12, 06:53:26, Richard Owlett wrote:
> >>
> >>The response I had hoped for was on the lines of  "there's a SIG for
> >>documentation which you can contact at ...".
> >
> >What is a SIG?
>
> "Special Interest Group"
> Is it an Americanism?

No idea, but the entry on the Wikipedia disambiguation page didn't ring
a bell (the first page of the Google search seemed to indicate "Software
Improvement Group"), and I wasn't sure what you meant.

Hope this explains,
Andrei