Re: Kobo desktop (3 attempts)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<eduardo@kalinowski.com.br> wrote:
> On Qui, 29 Nov 2012, Beco wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> As I decided to buy a Kobo, now I'm having some trouble with its software.
>

> I have a Kobo Touch, and I only used it once, to "register" the device.
> After that, it is completely unnecessary. So perhaps you don't need to worry
> so much about it.

Hi Eduardo,

Thats nice. But how do you transfer files (PDF and ebooks) you already
have from your computer to Kobo?

Just like a "pendrive"?

Thanks.
Becl

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"My psychiatrist told me I was crazy. I told him I wanted a second
opinion. He told me that I was also ugly."