booting/installing debian

I have a laptop that someone gave to me because the video card is dead and it is now useless to the person. I would like to run my email server on it from home. Currently in the hard drive I believe there is Windows 7 only. I'd like to be able to boot/install debian along with ssh so I can remote in and start setting it up as an email server.

Do you have any recommendation on how to do this without requiring any keyboard input or a screen? I'd like to be able to scp a few files from the windows partition, and then wipe out the partition and install debian on the harddrive from SSH, and of course at the next reboot using the harddrive debian, to be able to log back in through ssh.

Thanks for your help,

Loic