Re: booting/installing debian

> Do you have any recommendation on how to do this without requiring any
> keyboard input or a screen? I'd like to be able to scp a few files from the
> windows partition, and then wipe out the partition and install debian on
> the harddrive from SSH, and of course at the next reboot using the
> harddrive debian, to be able to log back in through ssh.

I see some solutions:
_ an installer with a preseed which make the ssh install the default
_ a network installation
_ moving the hard-disk outside the computer, installing debian on it in a
regular way, and then moving it inside the laptop anew.

If you have no image nor keyboard, I see no other solutions.