Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Veljko <veljko3@gmail.com> wrote:
> [cut] And people should forgive
> each other, especially when they apologize. So shall we forgive each
> others and just move on? For crying out loud... Just drop it...
>

> Veljko

Seconded!

There is no such thing as universal joke. We always will like ones and
dislike others. The problem arises when we want to measure others
tastes with our perception and point-of-view. Sentences like: "this is
not funny", or "this is funny" is useless.

And lets not ban jokes, they are an intriguing part of human social
interaction and they teach a lot to us all, specially regarding
tolerance.

Regards,
Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

--> . <--

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it
everyone you love, everyone you know..." (Carl Sagan, 1934-1996)