Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 03:28:04PM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> IMO nothing can be bad with a joke about men, women, Germans, Jews etc.,
> it becomes bad if people have got bad intentions.

I just couldn't agree more. I refuse to accept that people on this list
are malicious. People are helping other people, they spend their
valuable time on it. So I don't think Ralf meant to insult anyone. I
find his joke funny. And I think Tony's joke was funny too. And I'm from
country that suffered because of bad painter. And people should forgive
each other, especially when they apologize. So shall we forgive each
others and just move on? For crying out loud... Just drop it...

Veljko