Re: Printer brand recommendations

On Monday 26 November 2012 15:10:59 Curt Howland wrote:
> Epsom? Cannon? What brand do people use that works well with xsane and
> CUPS?

I use Samsung.  I don't make heavy demands on it but have been pleased with
what I have used it to print.  I have an ML1510, still going strong, but have
set up Samsungs for other people who have been happy with teh resluts.

Samsung supplies a driver package - Splix - as does HP.  So CUPS is very
straightforward.  And I use Xsane and have no problems printing the scans.

Lisi