Re: systemd intermittent startup
- To: Debian User <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: systemd intermittent startup
- From: Tom H <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:08:37 -0500
- Message-id: <CAOdo=SxUCL_L+CsgOB2ePPUYoVHZhvAgnpq3y5N1TEU_fmce2A@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1353332331.2203.92.camel@precise>
- References: <CAOsGNSSt010P=+NLOmqfy1QypQiMSuNF9R9QhqtgAkYBcGpSiw@mail.gmail.com> <1353312437.2203.24.camel@precise> <CAOdo=Szxwn5nXY2z=e3pzR5cDRsx_0LsfEHkVD-qZyTBhMrBew@mail.gmail.com> <1353332331.2203.92.camel@precise>
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 07:44 -0500, Tom H wrote:
>> Nothing but innacuracy and FUD, as usual.
>> As I've pointed out in another thread/post , you're confusing
>> consolekit and policykit.
> I'm not. Didn't you read the links?
>> Policykit is a standalone
>> application/package. Consolekit on the other hand has been deprecated
>> upstream and replaced with systemd by systemd-logind. Please point to
>> an email (or a blog post) in which one of David Zeuthen, Lennart
>> Poettering, or Kay Sievers has announced that policykit was being
>> merged into systemd like udev.
> I did post a link. It's not merged, that's not the point.
So what was the point?!