Re: Not OT: systemd intermittent startup

On 11/19/12, Jon Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:54:57AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> Could you please answer this question of the OP:
>> On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 19:42 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> > Can anyone here say they've achieved any sort of systemd joy, or am I
>> > just asking for an ongoing world of hurt at the moment?
>
> I use it and have had few problems.

Thank you. Next question (and I really should read more now first I
guess, like the rest of LP's 18-part systemd series, but ...), anyone
know how to may be debug (get some output from) my current systemd
install (with init=/bin/systemd grub line)?

Surely a simple thing?

Is it possible to do say init='/bin/sh -e "/bin/systemd > /dev/dmesg"'
or something? I know _that_ looks ambitious, apologies in advance :)