Not OT: systemd intermittent startup
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Not OT: systemd intermittent startup
- From: Ralf Mardorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:54:57 +0100
- Message-id: <1353318897.2203.52.camel@precise>
- In-reply-to: <20121119092754.GA17262@debian>
- References: <CAOsGNSSt010P=+NLOmqfy1QypQiMSuNF9R9QhqtgAkYBcGpSiw@mail.gmail.com> <1353312437.2203.24.camel@precise> <20121119092754.GA17262@debian>
On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 09:27 +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 09:07:17AM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 15:07 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > Is this the best place for systemd assistance?
> > The best place to get assistance are the insane people who try to force
> > this into every Linux distribution, with LP leading the way.
> Please do not waste anyone elses times except your own replying to questions
> which you cannot answer (and indeed are hostile towards).
Hi Jon :)
why not warn people to use something that's known for issues only?
Could you please answer this question of the OP:
On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 19:42 +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Can anyone here say they've achieved any sort of systemd joy, or am I
> just asking for an ongoing world of hurt at the moment?