Re: [solved] Grub and Wireless Keyboard

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Neal Murphy
> Look for a BIOS setting involving USB and 'legacy' that would treat the USB
> kbd/mouse as though they were legacy wired units.

Dear berenger.morel,

Yes, I can use the keyboard to enter <DEL> and navigate BIOS settings!
Good "debug" eye you have.

Dear Neal,
Thanks for the tipo. I enabled USB Keyboard, USB mouse and USB legacy.

Now I can navigate grub menus.

Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

--> . <--

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it
everyone you love, everyone you know..." (Carl Sagan, 1934-1996)