Re: restart problems monitor or GPU

On 10 Nov 2012, Charles Kroeger wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:00:01 +0100
> Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> > if someone has been "fiddling" with it.
> I'm the one who's fiddling with it and if you want to suggest something be specific
> like what BIOS setting did you have in mind? The bleeding obvious is not helpful.

It's probably worth checking the cable connections and trying a
different data cable if available. Also, if you have a video card in a
slot rather than integral in the MB, take it out and put it back. That
has fixed monitor errors for me a couple of times in the past.

Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk