Re: scid: Location of X11 library: not found

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:
> No, because crafty is in non-free, hence not subject to the Debian Free
> Software Guidelines¹.  The tablebase code may not be modified or
> included in another product without its author's permission.  Including
> it in scid would mean having to move scid to non-free.
>
> Cheers,
>        Sven
>

> ¹ http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html#guidelines

So, with my checkinstall command, I just created a non-free "
scid_20121105-1_amd64.deb " ?
that allows the use of tablebases?

Can we have both scid-free-non-tablebases_amd64.deb and
scid-non-free-tablebases_amd64.deb on the debian repository?

Cheers,
Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

--> . <--

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it
everyone you love, everyone you know..." (Carl Sagan, 1934-1996)