Re: Advice on system purchase

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 23:50:02 +0100
Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:

> If enough people buy AMD then Intel has a strong competitor.  This keeps
> the marketplace healthy and keeps Chipzilla from becoming a total
> monopoly WRT x86.

Thanks for your ecologically sound hardware suggestions you generously share with
this group. I feel you have no peer in this matter. Your information saves hours of
of comparative research and not always correct interpretive comprehension of the
research.

I always paste these suggestions you make (with a date) on a special page in my Zim
Desktop Wiki.

Good stuff

--
CK