Re: compiling a Debian package

Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> writes:

> Andrei called d-m.o deprecated because, AFAIK, most of the packages in
> d-m.o are now available in d.o.

Cinelerra is not in Debian, and I haven't been able to compile it, so
the only source for it is dmo.  You can't even watch a DVD with what's
in Debian.

> (What do you mean by "remove 32bit support"?)

32bit support has been removed from Debian.  It used to work, then there
was an update and it doesn't work anymore since then.  There isn't a
fix, either, it's just not supported anymore.  It might work again in a
year or two perhaps, or perhaps not.  If you know how to fix it, let me
know.

--
Debian testing iad96 brokenarch