Re: Driver issue: ASUS NX1101 gigabit PCI adapter connection issue

I am using the realtek driver to get the WOL working on my network card.
I followed these pages to get the driver working:

Without more info (eg: dmesg, logs, etc) I think you have missed the
update-initramfs part, meaning your kernel doesn't know about the new
driver every time you reboot your computer.

To make changes permanent you must use update-initramfs -u. Check both
links for more info.

Hope it helps

Best Regards

Juan Sierra Pons                                 juan@elsotanillo.net
Linux User Registered: #257202       http://www.elsotanillo.net
GPG key = 0xA110F4FE
Key Fingerprint = DF53 7415 0936 244E 9B00  6E66 E934 3406 A110 F4FE