vnc connection to install OS over network
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: vnc connection to install OS over network
- From: kk s <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:36:13 +0530
- Message-id: <CAPU-Ed6Xz5Q3o1RHo3DwLSW0Z0ZaiSn6nmss_AyDd=HOiLRgCA@mail.gmail.com>
How can we open the vnc connection when install OS from netinstall using preseed.cfg by passing the parameter in kernel command line?
In centos we can use "vnc vncconnect=ip:port" on kernel command line and declaring the static IP on kickstart to get the vnc connection to monitor the OS installation.
Is there any possibility in Debian like this?