Re: Reason to NOT install from online repositories

Stephen J. Mazurek wrote:
I used Debian Linux for a number of years. I recently got a new HP computer running Windows 7, which gave me minimal problems, aside from annoyances (Microrsoft is very good at being annoying.) Anyway, I expect to return to Linux very soon (not Debian, but Aptosid, since it's more up to date.) I have a high speed connection but I will be starting from a CD. Do you have any suggestions?

<snip>

How is Aptosid more up to date than Debian Sid?

Hugo