Re: [NIT] Re: Debian Small CD install "netinst.iso"

On 20121007_152845, Neal Murphy wrote:
> On Sunday, October 07, 2012 03:18:25 PM Paul E Condon wrote:
> > Windows and Debian use different file systems on disk. I think Windows
> > is incapable of modifying data on extN formatted disks that Debian
> > uses.
>

> A minor NIT to pick.
>
> There is an EXT3 driver for Winders that enables it to read and write certain
> Linux file systems. It worked quite well, though it's been some years since I
> used it.

I didn't know that.
Wally,

I had assumed that your Windows computer is a plain vanilla Windows
machine with the only software on it purchased from a Microsoft
approved software outlet.

But if the computer you have has been powned by a Debian hating Linux
guru to has placed a version of Linux some other Linus on it in a
hidden location waiting and watching for a Debian install ... Well
even paranoids can have enemies.  Be afraid, be very afraid... ;-)

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net