Debian Small CD install "netinst.iso"

Hi Members,

I just downloaded the Debian netinst.iso file called
debian-6.0.6-i386-netinst.iso. The file is only 191 MB because it
installs the most basic Debian system. I then acquire the rest via the
internet.

I was reading the install instructions here:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/

This is extremely detailed and certainly very helpful. However since I
only have one CD to install, can I simply load the install CD and
follow on the on-screen installation walk-thru that includes setting
up the partitions (similar to Ubuntu's installer) or will I be
expecting something completely different? Just would like to know
what's headed my way before loading the CD.

The install link (above) is incredibly detailed. I found the BIOS
settings titled, "3.6.3. Miscellaneous BIOS Settings" to be very
helpful.

I will be installing Debian to a freshly wiped-clean hard drive. No
other OS will be present on the hard drive. Not a Dual boot (in this
case). I do have windows loaded on a separate hard drive but I will
remove this drive and install the Debian drive when I choose to work
with the Debian OS.

I understand I can load a dual boot using two separate drives as I
found instructions here that describe the set-up:
http://www.linuxbsdos.com/2012/07/23/dual-boot-ubuntu-12-04-and-windows-7-on-a-computer-with-2-hard-drives/

But unless someone can kindly convince me otherwise, I simply prefer
to keep both OS's from ever knowing each other. I hope this method
does not cause BIOS or firmware issues.

Thank you