Re: How to find the lost 'installed application' - OpenOffice.org Impress

I said
> I don't have any idea why the "Hidden=true" entry was generated, but it doesn't matter now.

I guess the reason is:
maybe after I reinstalled Debian, I copied all the user files to the
new system, something that contained configurations of LibreOffice
disturbed newly installed OpenOffice.org, so it behaves abnormally.