Re: How to find the lost 'installed application' - OpenOffice.org Impress

Thank you, Camaleón!
    To manually create file association or create menu entry is not my
goal.  I know it can solve the cannot-open-problem, but what I really
want to know is where GNOME configures the file associations and menu
entries, why it cannot list OOo Impress in the "installed
applications" list.

Greetings,
Ryan