need kernel update for lenny ..

Hello dear list,

I've running an Debian Lenny and can't upgrade to Squeeze for the
moment because of special software ...

Now the Server crashed two times.
The error message is every time (taken from the console):

"Filesystem "dm-2": XFS internal error xfs_trans_cancel at line 1163
of fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c Caller 0xf8s8656d
Filesystem "dm-2": Corruption of in-memory data dedected. Shutting
down filesystem: dm-2
Please umount the filesystem, and rectify the problem(s)"

The Partition "dm-2" is mounted to /var, so I don't have more
information from the syslog or dmsg ..

On the server is running a Webserver, a (r)syslogd and mysql database.
Nightly, filtered logfiles
from rsyslogd are imported to the database. This is located on the
/var-Partition too.

In the Internet I found similar problems here:

and here:
[2] http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2011-07/msg00473.html

In the second link, someone told that the problem may solved in the
kernel 2.6.30.

I tried to upgrade to the latest kernel via:

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/ lenny main
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/ lenny main

and

aptitude update
aptitude safe-upgrade

but I had no luck, nothing to upgrade.

The Server is going to migrate to new software (and Debian) in three
month, but until then i need a stable system.

So does anyone has an idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks Meike