Re: [OT] Signatures and Sensibilities (was: pulseaudio configuration question)

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 14:58 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:24:46 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> (...)
>
> > What the hell has this to do with "pulseaudio configuration question"?
>
> Said finally the user who has not given a single hint on how to solve the
> problem of the OP >;-)

I experienced that it's not wanted, if people talk about pulseaudio and
systemd ;). Regarding to pulseaudio for me there's only one way to go. I
never ever use it. It's bad code, one example is the automated volume
control. While it increase one volume in the audio chain, it decrease
another volume at the time in the same audio chain. This is something
that can't work, for audio engineers it's frowned upon to do such evil
nonsense.

I don't like canons and fanatism, it's a civic responsibility to be loud
in such cases. In Germany male genital mutilation of children in
religious context still is allowed. It's a shame. I'm very sensitive
regarding to canons and fanatism. We are living in 2012, not in the dark
age. Somebody tried to be vox dei on this list and this isn't tolerable.
What comes next in the name of god? Killing People or only mutilation?
Don't use condoms, don't have sex, don't speak skeptical about god?

However, I don't like to write any additional word about this serious
issue.

Regards,
Ralf