Re: pulseaudio configuration question

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 13:56 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> Hint: "Holy Father" can refer to both entities.

I don't like to offend people who belief in god, OTOH, if god feels
offended, it, an transcendental omnipotent being, should speak for
itself, or give the order to who ever is official vox dei lackey. It's
said that we are copies of god and he already killed his copies by the
Flood. Regarding to DSM-VI Cluster B god is narcissistic.
Is here a human, seraph or what ever subscribed to the list, who guess
to be vox dei? If so, he, she it should announce it, if not, this person
shouldn't offend agnostics, atheists and other freethinkers with
obsolete rules.

What the hell has this to do with "pulseaudio configuration question"?

2 Cents,
Ralf