RE: Dual-Monitor help

> Also, consider using a backported kernel (with xorg and mesa) instead a
> self-compiled one.

I am certainly willing to try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

> I would center first in getting the correct driver to be loaded and then
> go with the dual card setup. Good luck then and report back the
> results :-)

I will report back, but I probably won't get a chance to touch this until next
week, and it could even be the week after that. We have a new server coming
in next week that I am supposed to set up as a warm spare for some of our
internal services. I also have a dual-port Quardro 5800 that I can install if I
don't get anywhere with my current configuration.

Thanks for the help!

Nelson