Re: wheezy update

On 26/08/12 11:19 AM, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

26.08.2012 15:02, Dirk Hombrecher kirjoitti:
I have tried deb http://http.debian.net/debian wheezy main contrib
non-free,

still error Error http://http.debian.net wheezy Release.gpg
Connection failed
Do you have network connection? Try "ping -c 5 google.com" and send
the output.

If you have network connection, then I don't have any idea what causes
that.

- -- Mika Suomalainen

I'm not sure where the http://http.debian.net/debian came from. Most mirrors are in the form ftp.??.debian.org/debian, where the ?? are the country code. I can't ping the http.debian.net url either and I have a working Internet connection.

Try using a normal mirror url after testing to make sure you can ping google.com or some other well known site to ensure you have a working Internet connection.