Re: [OT] Re: New Mainboard.

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 04:56:58 -0700, Weaver wrote:
>
>> I have decided on buying one of these:
>>
>> http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Processor/HDZ555WFGMBOX?SearchFacets=category%3AProcessor
>>
>> and, as I am going to put it into one of these:
>>
>> http://www.mittoni.com.au/lian-li-black-pca04-mini-tower-htpc-chassis-usb3-p-3948.html
>>
>> I need recommendations on Micro-ATX boards that will work in with that
>> context.
>
> (...)
>
> I'd look for either MSI or Gigabyte boards as both brands do high quality
> products. And I would also choose a solution with integrated VGA (ATI)
> to keep the case as clean and organized as possible with the less cables
> and cooling fans as I can (less coolers, less dust :-P). Also, I would
> look for a BIOS (non UEFI) product.

Yes.
This last I have been trying to do, but the large manufacturers seem to be
somewhat shy about listing what BIOS is available on each board these
days.
I usually go for ASUS, but their site is a nightmare to navigate, compared
to how it used to be.
Regards,

Weaver.

--
"I invite you to name a society that created a secret prison
 system, outside the rule of law, where torture takes place,