New Mainboard.

Greetings all.

I have decided on buying one of these:

http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Processor/HDZ555WFGMBOX?SearchFacets=category%3AProcessor

and, as I am going to put it into one of these:

http://www.mittoni.com.au/lian-li-black-pca04-mini-tower-htpc-chassis-usb3-p-3948.html

I need recommendations on Micro-ATX boards that will work in with that
context.
It's a set-up that is going to last me a substantial number of years and I
really don't need half a dozen sata or PCI sockets.

One Primary IDE or Sata channel would be all I need.
I've got server space on the network.

I do deal with large graphics files and have as many as 11 virtual windows
open with as many as half a dozen apps open in each, when I'm working, so
I'm looking at least 8 GB of RAM, but that's about it.

Simple with punch, pretty much sums up requirement.

At the moment I'm looking at some of the Gigabyte boards, but very open to
suggestions.

What recommendations and what's the latest on this UEFI rubbish?

Grateful for any pointers.
Regards,

Weaver.
--
"I invite you to name a society that created a secret prison
 system, outside the rule of law, where torture takes place,