Re: Redhat marketing campaign going after free Linuxes

* On 2012 21 Aug 10:20 -0500, shawn wilson wrote:
> first, i love statistics - it allows people to say pretty much
> whatever they want and sound honest and scientific about it.

Yes, lies, damned lies, and statistics.

> some things could be
> better (making sources.list more like yum.d for instance)

How does yum.d differ from sources.list.d?

I see some third party packages dropping files with links to their own
repository in sources.list.d and managing their updates through the
Debian apt system.  Seems quite sensible to me.

- Nate >>