Redhat marketing campaign going after free Linuxes

Redhat marketing people have a video and PDF docs
to conclude based on IDC studies that RHEL is cheaper
than free Linux in the Enterprise.

There is a video on the right side with a summary
of their claims.

http://www.redhat.com/promo/standardize/

When I compare how long it takes to get the same samba bug fixed
(already fixed in upstream) in Debian and Redhat, Debian won by 7 months.

When I compare how much work I put into keeping two identical
postfix+amavis+clamav MX systems running, where one is
Debian and one is Redhat, Debian wins (Redhat doesn't
supply packages required, third party repos introduce
problems such as overwriting directory ownership on each update)

Obviously if someone is installing commercial software released
for Redhat it would be the best fit to install it there.  Would any
Enterprise try to make commercial software work in free Linux
(the maintenance nightmare aside from getting it working)?

What do others experience or think about their claims?