RE: installing virtual guest via ssh on console based remote host

> Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:16:45 -0600
> From: bob@proulx.com
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: installing virtual guest via ssh on console based remote host
>
> Nelson Green wrote:
> > OK, another quick question, completely off subject, but hardly worth a new
> > thread.
>
> That's debatable. :-)

Bob, thanks for the reply. And as a MCSE, I can tell you that the visible problems
with microsoft products are only the tip of the iceberg. I used to think that their
products were bad. Then I got certified, and my suspicions were confirmed. That
is one reason all subsequent certifications had nothing to do with them.

I will go with a different email platform, as I suspected.