.htaccess , how to bypass authentication for specific IPs ?

Dear list,

I have the following in my .htaccess to force the authentication

[....]
AuthName "htaccess password prompt"
AuthUserFile /home/askapache.com/.htpasswd
AuthType Basic
Require valid-user
[...]

Now I like some IPs to bypass the authentication. Hence I have modified the rule as

[...]
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
AuthName "htaccess password prompt"
AuthUserFile /home/askapache.com/.htpasswd
AuthType Basic
Require valid-user
Allow from 172.17.10.1
Satisfy Any
[....]

But it just allow all IPs to bypass the authentication. IS there any wrong code in the rule set ?
The apache version is -  [ Server version: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) ]

Thanks