Re: 8086:008a wifi vostro v131 (solution)

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Dr Beco <rcb@beco.cc> wrote:
> I will move to Wheezy instead of using Backports. I hope I can get
> this right. I tried to install kernel 3.2 but synaptic gave me some
> dependency errors.
>
> As Wheezy is already in beta-1, maybe its usable.
>
> Thanks!
> Beco

Dear linuxers, specially those responsibly for Debian Wheezy,

First, the main objective: this is a solution to the problem of
installing wifi 8086:008a intel (DELL vostro v131).
Move to Wheezy.

That said,

I can't thank you guys enough after seeing how beautiful and usable is
the new Debian 7.0!
Not only the wifi works great, but also the screen resolution is correct.

More than that, it is impossible to list all great things I've seeing
in my new netbook with Debian Wheezy!!! Wonderful icons, graphics, all
like it should be, out of the box.

My sincere appreciation to all.

Beco

--
Dr. Beco
A.I. research, Cognitive Scientist and Philosopher