Re: could not grab your keyboard

On Sunday 12,August,2012 10:01 PM, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:07:23AM +0800, lina wrote:
>> With time going, still not work, the keyboard.
>> then the screen popped up this message, I looked around, nobody, so
>> there was no worry about "eavesdropping".
>> So I just shutdown the laptop and came back inside.
>
> :), the eavesdropping message probably refers to MITM (man in the
> middle)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-in-the-middle_attack
>
> Google the exact message, it might lead you to the appllication which
> sprouts it.

Thank you, there indeed one thing pretty weird, recently working on the
remote windows system via the terminal server client are damn slow.
I just wait and wait for its reaction, it's not something happened weeks
before.

I don't know how to examine it, will wireshark be helpful in examing here?
It use RDP protocol, with username and password.

> I would mention it to your administrator, he/she would probably want to
> know.

BTW, I just drop him an email.  Thanks again,

Best regards,