Re: could not grab your keyboard

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:07:23AM +0800, lina wrote:
> With time going, still not work, the keyboard.
> then the screen popped up this message, I looked around, nobody, so
> there was no worry about "eavesdropping".
> So I just shutdown the laptop and came back inside.

:), the eavesdropping message probably refers to MITM (man in the
middle)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-in-the-middle_attack

Google the exact message, it might lead you to the appllication which
sprouts it.

I would mention it to your administrator, he/she would probably want to
know.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X