Re: could not grab your keyboard

On Saturday 11,August,2012 12:17 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:53:02 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> I met following problem:
>>
>> "Could not grab your keyboard.
>> A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your session or you may just
>> clicked a menu or some application decided to get focused. Try again"
>
> (...)
>
> Unless you provide additional information on the above message (when it
> happens, what are you running...) I can only but recommend:

Thanks, I will try to answer the questions.

at that time I connected to another Window system via Terminal Server
Client, I was outside, the wireless connection was not so strong.
It was slow, so I left the laptop for 5 mins, around.
Then I came back, actually no one around and it's outside, in some
canteen at night.
First it's no reaction from keyboard,
my first worry was that the dampness. I mean inside there was
air-conditioner, so the temperature of the laptop was quite low, when
put outside, it's hot, so there will some water condensate on it.
Might those water affected the laptop.
Another worry was that, someone definitely hated me, drop some water on
it when I was absent (because I used to sit at that place whenever I sat
outside), it's quite a "mean" worry, anyway, that's how did I think at
the first mins.
With time going, still not work, the keyboard.
then the screen popped up this message, I looked around, nobody, so
there was no worry about "eavesdropping".
So I just shutdown the laptop and came back inside.

That's the whole story, but overall those info. seems helpless in this
context.