Re: [OT] Will upcoming Debian 8 release default to XFCE for the CD media?

> Do you really think that XFCE is tested in the same way that GNOME (and
> Dothe same goes for Razor-QT and KDE, for instance)? I mean, there are more
> Dothe GNOME/KDE users out there than XFCE/LXDE/Razor-QT and more users means
> well probed software. To make a DE as a default for a distribution
> wewithout being tested intensively can give a bad impression to newcomers.

There is as many (and more) Xfce users than any other desktop environment.

This pool started on 2011-05-02 and stopped on February 2012:

Total votes : 299

GNOME 2          83      28%
GNOME 3          18      6%
KDE                  41      14%